This competition has now closed. Thanks very much for all your entries!
Jill Mansell - Super Fan competition
Are you Jill Mansell's biggest fan?
We're looking for Jill's five biggest fans and, if you're chosen, you and your enthusiasm could even feature on our advertising campaign, on posters and online.
And there's a fantastic prize package for each of the five fans chosen including a signed hardback of TO THE MOON AND BACK, all of Jill's previous books in paperback, a bottle of sparkling wine, a delicious box of chocolates and the opportunity to meet Jill herself.
If you think you're Jill's biggest fan and want to tell the world about it as well as winning one of these gorgeous bundles of goodies and the chance to meet Jill here's how to apply:
1. Fill in the form below*
2. Tell us in no more than 100 words why you're Jill's biggest fan
3. If selected confirm that you're happy to be involved in the advertising campaign for the paperback edition of TO THE MOON AND BACK in Summer 2011
4. Confirm that you're happy with the terms & conditions of this competition having read them through
Terms and conditions:
1. The opportunity to become a Jill Mansell Super Fan and take part in the advertising campaign is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over on the closing date, except employees and the immediate families of Hachette Livre UK Ltd, their agents and anyone connected with this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to request proof of age of applicants.
2. In order to be considered applicants must enter via the entry form through Jill Mansell's website or via emailing their entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with Jill Mansell Super Fan competition as the email subject. No other means of entry will be considered.
3. Applications to become a Jill Mansell Super Fan must be received no later than midnight on Sunday 17th April.
4. The five winners will be notified within 14 days of this closing date
5. All wording submitted in the 'I am Jill Mansell's biggest fan because' section will be free for the promoter to use. The promoter reserves the right to modify this wording.
6. By submitting an application, applicants are deemed to have given consent for the Promoter to use their wording as they see fit for the promotion of TO THE MOON AND BACK and Jill Mansell's other books.
7. Each of the five super fans selected will be required to sign consent forms for the Promoter to use their contributions in all media for all purposes.
8. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Only the five super fans selected will receive the following prize package: a signed hardback of TO THE MOON AND BACK, a complete set of Jill Mansell's backlist in paperback, a bottle of sparkling wine, a box of chocolates and a meeting with Jill Mansell. This meeting will take place in summer 2011 accompanied by Jill's publishers. Only one non-transferable date will be offered to the five winners and alternative dates will not be offered. Travel costs to the meeting will be covered up to a maximum value of £50 (when evidence of those travel costs is produced) and no accommodation will be offered. The location of this meeting is to be decided but is likely to be in London or Birmingham.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater cash value
11. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the use of contributions in the advertising campaign, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise out of its control.
14. Promoter: Headline Publishing Group, 338 Euston Rd, London, SW1V 2SA.
* If you're having any difficulties completing the competition form please email your entry to email@example.com with Jill Mansell Super Fan as the email subject